Today Chris and I decided to reclaim a great deal of my freezer by doing something with the 5 lb bag of frozen raspberries I had in there. Yep, 5 lbs. We found them at a restaurant supplier in Wichita for way cheap, and I couldn’t pass them up. What can I say, I have a weakness for raspberries. So we found a recipe here which produced a nice, smooth, yet reasonably thin syrup. We ended up having about 10 cups worth of raspberries, so we used just under 4 lbs of sugar and then 5 cups of water to produce about 3-750mL bottles of the syrup. We’re looking forward to many Italian sodas in the near future.